PEEK is a medical grade polymer that provides patients with an alternative solution to chrome cobalt dentures.
PEEK has a high strength to weight ratio and is available in a natural, non-contrasting colour, meaning it looks more natural in the patient’s mouth. This lightweight material is designed and manufactured digitally, improving accuracy and fit
PEEK is preferable to metal in the patient’s mouth, as it eliminates any metallic taste or temperature changes caused by eating or drinking.
PEEK is stronger than metal per gram, has a long term clinical history and has been used in over 4 million orthopedic implants.
- Partial Removable Dentures
- Implant Dentures
- Implant Bars
• Aesthetics - PEEK is a natural, non-contrasting colour, achieving a more natural look in the patient’s mouth.
• Strength - It has a high strength to weight ratio, effectively replacing metal in prosthetic restorations.
• Accuracy - As designed and manufactured using CAD the restorations are more accurate than any traditionally made restoration with perfect marginal fit. The consistency of the product is almost 100% accurate.
• Patient Comfort - Replacing metal with PEEK material eliminates the metal taste and hot or cold sensations when eating and drinking. The flexibility of the material ensures the denture is easy to insert and remove.
DTS has the technical expertise and have the technical and manufacturing requirements for making your PEEK denture.
Printing Digital Dental Models with PEEK Partial Denture
PEEK Removable Partial Denture - How it's Designed