Designed to replace missing dentition and prevent loss of proximal or opposing teeth from causing healthy dentition to migrate. The general objective is to prevent problems, such as bite issues, TMJ, earaches and even difficulty moving the jaw, which might occur if teeth migrate out of their natural position.
Generally partial dentures have appropriately placed retaining clasps, which can be made of flexible metal or alternatively from flexible and colour matched material for aesthetic purposes.
- HeraeusPaladent 20
- Cast metal
- Mixed materials: cast metal and vertex
- Mixed materials: cast metal and valplast
- Mixed materials: cast metal and Dental D
- High impact acrylics
- Flexible material base dentures
- Stainless steel clasping – 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, 1.0mm
- Characterisation: rugae, labial buccal carving, stipling and colouring
- Cold cured
- Heat cured
- Injection packed dentures
- Pressure and heat packed dentures
- Characterisation of dentures (rugae), labial buckle carving and colouring